Many organizations are working on chemicals and chemicals policy issues in the US and around the world. What follows is not a comprehensive list of those organizations, only those whose work we are aware of. If you know of an organization that has not been included and you would like to add to the list, please contact us!
General Information and News on Chemicals Policy
- Crosslands Bulletin: news on business, law, and the environment
- Environmental Science & Technology: publication from the American Chemical Society published at least twice a month.
- Environmental Defense Fund's Chemicals and Nanomaterials blog: Science, health, and business experts at Environmental Defense Fund comment on chemical and nanotechnology issues of the day.
- ENDS Environment Daily: a daily source of electronic news from the European Union.
- Environmental Health Perspectives: a monthly compilation of research and news of the impact of the environment on human health.
- Environmental Health News: news, new science, and new reports of environmental impacts on human health. Three email newsletters available from EHN.
- Euractiv: news about policy debate underway in Europe.
- GreenBiz: Resources on how to align environmental responsibility with business success. Daily news, tools, and resources to corporate executives and sustainability directors at large and small businesses through a combination of websites, electronic newsletters, online events, briefing papers, and other means